Susan Simonton is a physician assistant practicing in FT LAUDERDALE, FL. Susan specializes in preventing and treating human illness and injury by providing a broad range of care under the supervision of a physician. A physician assistants work can include physical exams, ordering and interpreting tests, performing procedures and prescribing medication. Often times, they can assist in surgery but the scope of practice can vary according to jurisdiction or health care setting.
Mrs. Susan O Simonton P.A.-C.'s Practice location
FT LAUDERDALE, FL 33301Get Direction
Mrs. Susan O Simonton P.A.-C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Rosacea
Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that can affect anyone. However, it is more common among females between the ages of 30 to 50 years. Rosacea is usually a result of the dilated blood vessels of the face, which causes redness or flushed skin. Its symptoms can be triggered by exposure to sunlight,...
- Oncoplastic Surgery Success Story at Tufts Medical Center
While there are thousands of difficulties that surround breast cancer, one of the largest for many women is losing their breasts in surgery. While it is a necessary evil due to the cancer, it can be very difficult on confidence and self-image. If they wish to reconstruct their breasts, there are...
- Health Benefits of Magnesium Supplements
Magnesium plays a very important role in the smooth functioning of body processes. It has been observed that a deficiency in magnesium is considered to be one of the leading nutrient deficiencies among adults. In such cases, it is often a good idea to take magnesium supplements along with eating...
- What Is Recovery Like for Radiation Therapy?
After undergoing radiation therapy, the patient will be instructed on what to do, the appointments to keep, and everything they will need to know to make a full and safe recovery. Recovery usually depends on a lot of factors, but the following are some of the important ones:...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- How Family Pets can Benefit Children with Autism
Pets are the silent loyal friends who stay with us in our homes, yet their importance goes beyond just being pets. They offer great company and will always stick around no matter what. To children with autism, these animals are not just company; they are companions.In a study conducted on parents of...
- Claudenie Mondesir401 East Las Olas Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33301
- Carlianne Wells PA-C100 SE 15TH AVE FORT LAUDERDALE FL 33301
- John W Booher P.A.1301 E Broward Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33301
- William Shane Woodall PA-C305 S ANDREWS AVE FT LAUDERDALE FL 33301
- Nicole Offenberg MCMSC, PA400 SW 1ST AVE FORT LAUDERDALE FL 33301
- Dr. Lisa Hope Grossman DC400 NE 4TH STREET FT LAUDERDALE FL 33301