Dr. Orlando Ruben Gonzalez M.D.
Pathologist | Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine84 W JERSEY ST ORLANDO FL, 32806
Dr. Orlando Gonzalez is a pathologist practicing in ORLANDO, FL. Dr. Gonzalez is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Gonzalez can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Gonzalez may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ De Zaragoza- Fac De Med- Zaragoza- Spain 1981
Faculty Of Med University Of Zaragoza
Universidad de Zaragoza Facultad de Medicina 1981
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Children'S Hosp Of L A, Anatomic Pathology; Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles Program
- Childrens Hospital of Los Angeles
- Childrens Hospital of Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Orlando Ruben Gonzalez M.D.'s Practice location
ORLANDO, FL 32806Get Direction
Orlando, FL 32806Get Direction
Dr. Orlando Ruben Gonzalez M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gonzalez
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Dr. Shuan Li M.D.1814 Bellevue Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Lizardo Cerezo M.D.1814 Bellevue Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Omid Rouhi M.D., PHD1414 Kuhl Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Aaron S Wagner MD87 W Jersey St Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Shanedelle Norford M.D.1414 Kuhl Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Amy Evelyn Rich MD1414 Kuhl Ave Orlando FL 32806