Dr. Nick Shillingford practices Pediatric Pathology in LOS ANGELES, CA. As a pediatric pathologist, Dr. Shillingford is skilled in the diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children. Pediatric pathologists gain expertise in the laboratory diagnosis of diseases that occur during fetal growth, infancy, and child development.
Education and Training
Higher Institute Medical Sciences Medical
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- 2013 Poster of Distinction, Harvard Medical School, Pathology Annual Retrea
- Member Society for Pediatric Pathology
- Member United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology
- Member College of American Pathologists
- University Hospital of Brooklyn
Dr. Nick Melvin Shillingford M.D's Practice location
LOS ANGELES, CA 90027Get Direction
Brooklyn, NY 11203Get Direction
Dr. Nick Melvin Shillingford M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Are there any Alternative Remedies for the Treatment of Mumps?
What are the best remedies for fever and pain when you have the mumps?Mumps is a viral infection which causes pain and swelling in the throat and neck. It is common in children and youngsters.As the treatment for mumps, traditionally decoctions of healing herbs were recommended for little children....
- Can Adults have Autism?
You will get a lot of information online on how to determine autism in child, as it can be easily noticed in children as young as 24 months old. What about autism in adults? Adults are not immune to autism and its effects either.At present, thousands of adults suffer from untreated autism and face...
- Overconsumption of Red Meat Can Lead to Medical Complications
According to a new study, people who eat low amounts of red meat have a lower risk of death, when compared to people who have more of processed foods, such as hot dogs and sausage. In this study, the researchers from Harvard analyzed the diet of more than 120,000 people who are participating in the...
- Five Type 2 Diabetes Risk Factors to Watch
A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine concluded that health problems and early death rates could be lowered by controlling at least five known risk considerations for type 2 diabetes. ...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Rare Skin Condition Linked to Crohn’s Disease
A rare, chronic skin condition called hidradenitis suppurativa may be putting patients at risk for developing Crohn’s disease. According to recent evidence, hidradenitis suppurativa shares clinical and pathogenic features with Crohn’s disease, suggesting that the two chronic conditions may be...
- Dr. Timothy Junius Triche MD, PHD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Chintan Parekh MBBS4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Zdena Anna Pavlova MD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Paul K Pattengale MD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Clark B Inderlied PHD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Hiroyuki Shimada MD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027