Dr. Micah Lamb is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in NEWPORT NEWS, VA. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Lamb is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Micah Lamb D.O.'s Practice location
NEWPORT NEWS, VA 23606Get Direction
Micah Lamb D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Preventing Additional Serious Health Conditions Associated with Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is a debilitating condition that people associate with chronic joint pain and disability. It can affect many other parts of the body in unpredictable ways, so it’s essential to be completely on top of treatment and lifestyle.The inflammation that comes with this autoimmune...
- What is a Low Glycemic Index Diet?
What is a low glycemic diet?Low glycemic diet, also known as glycemic index diet or GI diet, is the basis of a number of popular diet plans for losing weight. Low glycemic diet is based on the glycemic index of different food materials.Glycemic index Glycemic index is the list which classifies...
- What to Expect after a Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric surgery helps to reduce weight. Most of the people who underwent this surgery say that they do not regret having it and that it has quite a number of advantages. There are few things to expect after this surgery. 1. The Recovery PeriodThe period of recovery depends on the type of...
- The Impact Understaffed Hospitals Have on Dying Patients
There are many jobs today that require both a cornucopia of training and certifications, as well as a tolerance to performing in high-stress and rather intense scenarios. Jobs such as these require a unique personality by which focus and hard work must be fully applied, with an ability to react...
- What is Allergic Conjunctivitis?
Conjunctivitis or pink eye is an infection that is easily transmitted, but it is also easily cured. Almost every person gets conjunctivitis at least once in their lifetime. There are many different subtypes of this infection, but for now we'll focus on the allergic contraction of...
- Bodybuilder with Cystic Fibrosis Holds Weightlifting Fundraising Event
Jarek Larivee was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis when he was born, but he doesn't let that get in the way of his passion - bodybuilding. Now, he's combining his passion with his diagnosis to raise money for others going through the same thing.Jarek's recent event raised just shy of $1500, and he...
- Dr. Christian Dylan Turner M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Christina L Master MD3401 Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Matthew F Grady MD3401 CIVIC CENTER BLVD PHILADELPHIA PA 19104
- Dr. Naomi J. Brown MD34TH & CIVIC CENTER BLVD PHILADELPHIA PA 19104
- Dr. Christopher Renjilian MD3401 CIVIC CENTER BLVD PHILADELPHIA PA 19104
- Dr. Douglas Smith M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104