Dr. Wendy W Chang MD
Neurosurgeon200 NE MOTHER JOSEPH PL STE 300 VANCOUVER WA, 98664
Dr. Wendy Chang practices Neurological Surgery in VANCOUVER, WA. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Chang prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Duke University School of Medicine 2009
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Spinal Stenosis
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Dr. Wendy W Chang MD's Practice location
VANCOUVER, WA 98664Get Direction
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Wendy W Chang MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chang
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- The History of Lobotomy
Lobotomy is now considered an inhumane and obsolete procedure that no one would ever want to be subjected to. However, at the time of its advent, it was not the primitive and brutal surgery we view it as today. In a time where medications to treat psychological and emotional conditions were...
- Dr. Dilantha B. Ellegala MD1019 Vista Park Drive Forest VA 24551
- Dr. David Fernando Antezana MD9155 Sw Barnes Rd Portland OR 97225
- Dr. Francisco X Soldevilla MD19250 Sw 65th Ave Tualatin OR 97062
- Dr. Thomas Jay Rosenbaum MD2222 Nw Lovejoy Portland OR 97210
- Dr. Monica Wehby MD9155 Sw Barnes Rd Portland OR 97225
- Dr. Julio A Ordonez MD24900 Se Stark Gresham OR 97030