Dr. Micah Girotti MD
Surgeon520 UPPER CHESAPEAKE DR STE 306 BEL AIR MD, 21014
Dr. Micah Girotti is a general surgeon practicing in BEL AIR, MD. Dr. Girotti specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Girotti provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Micah Girotti MD's Practice location
BEL AIR, MD 21014Get Direction
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
- What to Expect After a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopic ProcedureA laparoscopic surgery is done to deal with abdominal organ problems. A small equipment known as the laparoscope is used to locate and identify defective abdominal organs. Small cuts or incisions are made in the abdomen and the laparoscope is inserted through the incisions,...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- What to Expect After a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is mostly carried out as an outpatient operation, where the patient is allowed to go home on the same day after the surgery. However, a one-day hospital stay is recommended if complications occur after the operation and if the patient has a minor or complex medical...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Femoral Hernia: Get the Facts
Our human bodies are a complex network of nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and visceral organs. While our skin is the outermost layer holding everything together, on the inside, it is a network of strong muscle fibers that hold all our internal organs in place. A hernia occurs when there is a weak...
- What Are the Risks to Knee Replacement Surgery?
Knee replacement surgery is a medical procedure that is aimed to treat a knee joint that has been damaged due to arthritis or other complications. Arthritis is a condition that results from the breakdown of joint cartilage plus the underlying bone. Knee replacement surgery is used when other means...
- Dr. Michael Schultz M.D.7505 Osler Dr Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Mohammed Asif M.D.4940 EASTERN AVE BALTIMORE MD 21224
- Dr. Frederick William Walker M.D.2005 Rock Spring Rd Forest Hill MD 21050
- Dr. Adheesh Ashok Sabnis M.D., F.A.C.S.5601 Loch Raven Blvd Baltimore MD 21239
- Dr. Fizan Abdullah M.D.4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Francis Joseph Velez M.D.120 Sister Pierre Dr Towson MD 21204