Dr. John Murray is an internist practicing in NASHVILLE, TN. Dr. Murray specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Murray provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- Vanderbilt Med Ctr
Dr. John Joseph Murray M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
NASHVILLE, TN 37208Get Direction
Dr. John Joseph Murray M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Health Risks of a Sedentary Lifestyle
Many of us who sit for a long time in front of a computer, in a car while traveling to the workplace, relax in front of the television, or do online shopping, might be have sitting disease. Sitting disease is another name for a sedentary lifestyle, which increases the risk for a number of diseases.A...
- Is There a Link Between Asthma and Bronchitis?
Bronchitis and Asthma are both inflammatory conditions that affect lungs where a person’s airways swell up, causing them breathing problems.Asthma, also known as bronchial asthma, is characterized as a chronic condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swollen, and produce...
- What Are the Symptoms of Strep Throat?
Strep throat is the infection of the throat and tonsils by the streptococcus bacteria. Bacterial infections are one of the causes of sore throats and are very common in children and adolescents. The severity of a sore throat depends on the type of streptococcus causing the infection. Moreover, sore...
- Croup in Adults
Croup in AdultsAlthough croup is commonly observed in children who are 6 months to 3 years old, it is also possible for adults to get the infection in rare cases. Croup is a viral respiratory infection caused by human parainfluenza viruses (HPIVs). However, other causes of croup may include...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- Are Sugar Substitutes Good for Your Health?
Many people who try to lose weight insist on a healthy, balanced diet to shed the pounds they want to lose. Sugar substitutes and artificial sweeteners are a common ingredient in the diet that enables the individual to substitute sugar with these products to help with an effective weight loss. Sugar...
- Dr. Richmond Augustine Akatue M.D.1005 Dr. D. B. Todd Blvd Nashville TN 37208
- Dr. Chimalum Richard Okafor M.D.1005 Dr Db Todd Jr Blvd Nashville TN 37208
- Dr. Olumuyiwa Abolade Esuruoso M.D.1818 Albion St Nashville TN 37208
- Samuel Williams1900 28th Ave N Nashville TN 37208
- Dr. Derron E Allen M.D.1005 Dr Db Todd Jr Blvd Nashville TN 37208
- Dr. Hubert S Gaskin M.D.1035 14th Ave N Nashville TN 37208