Dr. Monica Fox is a speech language pathologist practicing in KENTON, OH. Dr. Fox specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Fox evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Fox helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Monica Fox's Practice location
KENTON, OH 43326Get Direction
Monica Fox's reviewsWrite Review
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Tiffany Geise1211 W LIMA ST KENTON OH 43326
- Monica Schwartz M.A.CCC-SLP1211 W LIMA ST KENTON OH 43326
- Mrs. Chelsea Hoelzle MA, CCC-SLP222 W CARROL ST KENTON OH 43326
- Cara Beth Wetherill M.S. CCC-SLP631 SILVER ST KENTON OH 43326
- Ms. Victoria Wilkinson M.A. CCC-SLP705 N IDA ST KENTON OH 43326
- Mrs. Anna E Poling M.A. CCC-SLP1211 W LIMA ST STE A KENTON OH 43326