Beverly Hammant is a physical therapist practicing in Las Cruces, NM. Beverly Hammant specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Beverly Hammant can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Beverly Hammant will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Beverly Hammant PT's Practice location
Las Cruces, NM 88011Get Direction
Beverly Hammant PT's reviewsWrite Review
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- What is Tommy John Surgery?
Named after Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher, Tommy John, who took up this new procedure to repair his affected elbow, this surgery is common among athletes to correct a ligament that is injured. Also known as ulnar collateral ligament (UCL reconstruction), the injured ligament is replaced with a tendon...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- Arlene Stanley585 South Valley, Ste B Las Cruces NM 88005
- Mr. Daniel Ferraro PT1295 Grand Blvd Monessen PA 15062
- Lori A Diaz PT, DPT2445 Missouri Ave Las Cruces NM 88001
- Mr. Ryan Denji Kono PT26471 Crown Valley Pkwy Mission Viejo CA 92691
- Sophia Gaveria PHYSICAL THERAPIST1350 Hillrise Cir Las Cruces NM 88011
- William Bill Schultz PT850 N Telshor Blvd Las Cruces NM 88011