Mr. John S Braxton P.A.
Physician Assistant15 S Parke St Aberdeen MD, 21001
John Braxton is a physician assistant practicing in HAVRE DE GRACE, MD. John specializes in preventing and treating human illness and injury by providing a broad range of care under the supervision of a physician. A physician assistant's work can include physical exams, ordering and interpreting tests, performing procedures and prescribing medication. Often times, they can assist in surgery but the scope of practice can vary according to jurisdiction or health care setting.
Mr. John S Braxton P.A.'s Practice location
HAVRE DE GRACE, MD 21078Get Direction
Aberdeen, MD 21001Get Direction
Mr. John S Braxton P.A.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can I Live a Normal Life with Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is caused by ticks where the bacteria enter the body through its bite. It takes about three to four days for the tick to settle in the body. The initial symptom of the bite is a rash. As the bacteria moves deeper into the system, the symptoms that can be experienced are muscle pain,...
- Everyday Life of Nurses: The Good and the Bad
There is a routine in every workplace and duties can be repetitive throughout the year. As a nurse, no day is the same, and every moment is eventful. Some days are bearable and a breeze to go through, while some days are hectic and longer. As patients continue to come and go, nurses are required to...
- What is Lung Cancer? Get the Facts
The Nature of Cancerous CellsEvery cell in the human body is programmed to carry out a specific role. For example, a red blood cell carries oxygen to tissues, a white blood cell wards off infection, and an intestinal cell absorbs nutrients in the digestive tract. All these cells are programmed to...
- Breast Cancer Survivor Gives Back
Roberta Lombardi from Madison, Wisconsin is a beloved wife and mother, as well as a successful businesswoman. But she is also a cancer survivor. ...
- 8 Best Fulvic Acid Benefits and Uses: Improves Gut, Skin, and Brain Function
What is fulvic acid?Fulvic acid is considered to be a nutrient booster when it is acquired in its natural form when we come into contact with soil or outdoor dirt or when taken as a supplement. Fulvic acid is known to be an active chemical compound, which helps absorb and use other nutrients in a...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Exercises to Avoid
Life can be difficult for someone with RA, for sure. The pain and stiffness you feel during flare-ups are only part of the difficulty. Trouble sleeping, stress, worry, fatigue, and isolation can add to the troubles one has to deal with. While it is true that certain exercises and movements can help...
- Jason M Fay PA995 HOSPITALITY WAY ABERDEEN MD 21001
- Julianne Ina Davis PA-C995 HOSPITALITY WAY ABERDEEN MD 21001
- Amber Vasold16 ABERDEEN SHOPPING PLZ ABERDEEN MD 21001
- Mrs. Jennifer Lee Kurman P.A.744 S PHILADELPHIA BLVD STE B ABERDEEN MD 21001
- Kimberly Lynn Harmon PA-C995 HOSPITALITY WAY ABERDEEN MD 21001
- Jennifer Wylie Watts M.S, PA-C995 HOSPITALITY WAY ABERDEEN MD 21001