Dr. Susan Scarlett is a pediatrician practicing in HICKORY, NC. Dr. Scarlett is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Scarlett diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Scarlett can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Susan Scarlett M.D.'s Practice location
HICKORY, NC 28602Get Direction
Dr. Susan Scarlett M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Treatment Options for Chickenpox?
What should I do if my child has the chickenpox?...
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Dr. Ghulam Hussain MD1446 E Gaston St Lincolnton NC 28092
- Dr. Jancy F Utoh MD6801 South Blvd Charlotte NC 28217
- Dr. David Lee Masters M.D.4355 Hickory Blvd Lowr Granite Falls NC 28630
- Dr. Richard Merwin Rheinbolt M.D.7968 Highway 19 E Spruce Pine NC 28777
- Dr. Kiran C Harrill M.D.240 18th Street Cir Se Hickory NC 28602
- Dr. Ankur N Shah M.D.89 W Copeland Dr Orlando FL 32806