Dr. Patrick Fernandez practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in AURORA, CO. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Fernandez treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine 2007
- Children's Hospital Program
Dr. Patrick Fernandez MD's Practice location
AURORA, CO 80045Get Direction
Lebanon, NH 03756Get Direction
Dr. Patrick Fernandez MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need an Adenoidectomy
Having a sore throat is a common condition and anyone can be affected by it. One cause of a sore throat is tonsillitis (inflammation of the tonsils). However, apart from tonsils, there are also adenoids, which are found at the back of the pharynx. Adenoids can also be affected and can cause a series...
- Recovery for a Tonsillectomy, Adenoidectomy, and Septoplasty
Tonsillectomy RecoveryTonsils located in the back of your throat help to fight infections but sometimes tonsils themselves get infected. Tonsillectomy is a surgical procedure used to remove tonsils. If you intend to have a tonsillectomy, it is likely that you desire to know the duration that you...
- Do Mood and Anxiety Affect Multiple Sclerosis Disability?
In MS, the immune system attacks the myelin, which is the protective coating that encompasses the nerves of the central nervous system (CNS). This, in turn, leads to the formation of lesions or scars. Depending on what part of the CNS is involved – the brain, spinal cord, and/or optic nerves – a...
- What Is Tennis Elbow: Get the Facts
What Is Tennis Elbow: Get the FactsTennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a type of tendinitis characterized by swelling of the tendons. This swelling results in arm and elbow pain. Tendons are very important as they are bands that connect the muscles of your lower arm to the arm...
- What to Expect at Your First Visit to a Dermatologist
Dermatologists are experts when it comes to helping people of all ages, including newborns, maintain a healthy skin, hair, and nails. If it is your first time to visit a dermatologist, knowing what to expect can help you prepare better. It is important to have regular dermatological visits to...
- Is Gastric Bypass Effective for Weight Loss?
A new study that was published in the journal, Archives of Surgery, shows that gastric banding may not be as effective as gastric bypass surgery in regards to weight loss. Gastric banding is considered to be safer and simpler than gastric bypass surgery, and many overweight and obese people are...
- Dr. Christopher S. Nichols MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Stephen M Santangelo M.D.455 Sherman St Denver CO 80203
- Dr. Megan A Brockel MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Alan Bielsky MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Raquel T. Buser MD8300 W 38TH AVE WHEAT RIDGE CO 80033
- Dr. Rafael S Campanini M.D.455 SHERMAN ST DENVER CO 80203