Dr. Kurenai Tanji is a Neuropsychiatrist practicing in NEW YORK, NY. Dr. Tanji studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats mental disorders attributable to diseases of the nervous system. Neuropsychiatrists are trained to treat disorders occurring in patients due to irritability, attention deficit disorder, epilepsy, and many other conditions.
Education and Training
Kinki University School of Medicine and Graduate School
Kinki University School of Medicine 1984
Dr. Kurenai Tanji M.D.'s Practice location
NEW YORK, NY 10032Get Direction
Dr. Kurenai Tanji M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Weight Loss is Easier With a Little Teamwork
The results of a new study published in the journal, Obesity, shows that weight loss is influenced by working in a team. The researchers suggest that people who lose 5% of their initial body weight tend to be on the same team. Significant weight loss was seen in people who said that teammates...
- Support Groups for Muscular Dystrophy: Finding Genuine Connection and Understanding
A lot of people are suffering from muscular dystrophy (MD). The most common forms of MD in children are Duchenne and Becker, and about 400 to 500 boys are born with these in the United States each year. About 70,000 people in the UK suffer from MD. This condition, which is usually acquired by people...
- Over-the-counter medications for COVID-19
With over 2,118,790 people in the world having the COVID-19 virus, more than 535,270 cases have recovered. That means 25% of the confirmed cases. We can consider these statistics on a positive note, individuals infected with the virus can heal.But how? There are different ways on how to manage a...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Talking with Your Doctor about Sex
Talking about sex can be difficult, and talking about sex with your multiple sclerosis (MS) to your doctor is no exception. While it is perfectly understandable that you may feel embarrassed discussing the subject, doing so can actually improve your sex life. With more than half of individuals who...
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Diabetes
DiabetesInsulin is a hormone that is secreted by the pancreas. Diabetes can develop when the pancreas stops secreting insulin or when the body becomes resistant to insulin. The most common type of diabetes is type 2 diabetes.According to the American Diabetes Association, more than 25 million people...
- How to Spot Breast Cancer Charity Scams
October marks another year of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The event, which started as just a week-long endeavor in 1985, is a time for the public to come together to raise awareness and fundraise for the disease. When used properly, donated funds can go towards research organizations...
- Dr. James Eliot Goldman M.D., PH.D.622 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. John Crary M.D.622 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Gunnar Hargus M.D., PH.D.622 W 168TH ST NEW YORK NY 10032
- Dr. Arthur Pearman Hays M.D.622 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Ada Baisre-de leon M.D.622 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Andrew J. Dwork M.D.1051 Riverside Dr New York NY 10032