Dr. Peter Darty is a Dentist practicing in CUMMING, GA. Dr. Darty specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Peter Madrid Darty D.M.D,PHARM.D.'s Practice location
CUMMING, GA 30041Get Direction
Dr. Peter Madrid Darty D.M.D,PHARM.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Jonathan Maxwell chrisenberry Threadgill D.M.D.1505 Northside Blvd. Cumming GA 30041
- Dr. Katherine Jeeyeon Lee D.M.D.2950 Buford Hwy Cumming GA 30041
- Dr. Brian Yoon Lee D.D.S.2950 Buford Hwy Cumming GA 30041
- Dr. Kevin Sean Short DDS1200 Bald Ridge Marina Rd Cumming GA 30041
- Ms. Sangita Venkatesh DMD907 BUFORD RD CUMMING GA 30041
- Colin Walters DMD1200 Bald Ridge Marina Rd Cumming GA 30041