Dr. Ankit Sarin is a general surgeon practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Sarin specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Sarin provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Kasturba Med College Of Manipal 2003
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Presbyterian Hospital Of New York 2010
- Washington University School of Medicine, Saint Louis, Mo 2013
Dr. Ankit Sarin, MD's Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89117Get Direction
San Francisco, CA 94115Get Direction
San Mateo, CA 94402Get Direction
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94143Get Direction
New York, NY 10021Get Direction
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Ankit Sarin, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sarin
- Recovering From Anal Fissure Surgery
An anal fissure is normally the result of the overstretching of the anal mucosa or moist tissue. It can overstretch due to a number of reasons such as passing extra-large and/or hard stools, constipation, low blood flow to the area, excessive diarrhea, dietary choices, and childbirth among others....
- Recovery from a Gallbladder Surgery
You may be given pain relievers as you wait for the anesthesia to wear off after your gallbladder removal surgery. After surgery, you will be transferred to a recovery room where your condition will be monitored as you are given some time to rest.During a keyhole operation, carbon dioxide gas is...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- What are Cataracts: Get the Facts
Cataract is the blurring of the lens part of the eye that can lead to complications in vision. Aging is the cause of the common form of cataract. It grows slowly and should symptoms develop they should not be ignored as this condition worsens with time. Congenital defects, previous eye surgery,...
- Abdominal Pain: Is It Appendicitis?
The abdomen is the part of your body below your chest and above the pelvic region, and any pain in this area is referred to as abdominal pain. Almost everybody would have experienced pain in the abdomen one time or another. Most causes are harmless and can be diagnosed and treated easily. However,...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Dr. Kitae Kim MD3131 La Canada Street Las Vegas NV 89169
- Dr. Zachary Bodnar MD2749 SUNRIDGE HEIGHTS PKWY HENDERSON NV 89052
- Dr. Matthew Johnson MD10983 Gaelic Hills Dr Las Vegas Nevada 89141
- Dr. Bernadine A Hanna M.D.,6140 S Fort Apache Rd Las Vegas NV 89148
- Dr. Richard Derryl Colquitt MD2300 W Charleston Blvd Las Vegas NV 89102
- Dr. Joseph P Contino MD7445 Peak Drive Las Vegas NV 89128