Dr. Keith Fulling is a pathologist practicing in SAINT LOUIS, MO. Dr. Fulling is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Fulling can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Fulling may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1975
Washington Center / School of Medicine 1975
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 1975
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Cytopathology
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati Program
Dr. Keith Fulling M.D.'s Practice location
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63141Get Direction
Dr. Keith Fulling M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Dr. Joseph Thomas Czaja M.D.2916 S Brentwood Blvd Saint Louis MO 63144
- Dr. Stewart Edward Moreland DMD2821 N Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63131
- Dr. Andras Schaffer MD216 S Kingshighway Blvd Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Morey A Blinder MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Evelyn R. Banks M.D.1563 FOXLEIGH CT SAINT LOUIS MO 63131
- Dr. Joseph N Marcus MD3015 N Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63131