Dr. MARK B. HAIMS, D.M.D.- a West Hartford local, graduated from the University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine in 1984. Dentistry provides the doctor not only an outlet for his artistic abilities, but also a way to develop personalized patient-based care. To that end the doctor was a clinical instructor at UConns Dental School in the Advanced General Dentistry program( for 18 years) staying on dentistrys cutting edge in technology and esthetics. You will find the doctor a very attentive listener and eager to find treatment solutions that are tailored just for you. Dr Haims is a member of the Hartford Dental Society, the Connecticut State Dental Society, the American Dental Society and the Alpha Omega Dental Alumni chapter-serving in numerous posts including past president. Dr Haims lives in West Hartford with his wife Erica and has three children.
Education and Training
University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine DMD 1984
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical InstructorUConn Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency Program - 2017
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Connecticut
- Access Blue
- Anthem MediBlue (HMO)
- Anthem MediBlue Preferred (PPO)
- Anthem MediBlue Value (HMO)
- Anthem Medicare Pref Standard (PPO)
- Anthem Vision
- Blue Medicare Adv PPO
- Blue View Vision
- Blue View Vision Insight
- Blue View Vision Select
- BlueCard Worldwide
- BlueCare Health Plan
- Century Preferred
- Federal Employee Program
- HMO Blue New England
- Lumenos HSA Plans
- Lumenos Plans
- MediBlue Essential (HMO)
- MediBlue Plus (HMO)
- National PPO (BlueCard PPO)
- PPO USA
- State BlueCare
- State Preferred
- The Connectict Coalition
- Tri-State Teamsters
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia
Dr. Mark B Haims D.M.D.'s Practice location
West Hartford, CT 06107 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mark B Haims D.M.D. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mark B Haims D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haims
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Dr. Peter Gletzakos DMD 595 Main Street Portland Connecticut 06480
- Dr. Jatinder Sharma D.D.S. 1540 G Pleasant valley Rd Manchester CT 06042
- Shashi R. Ghodake 547 Main St Middletown Connecticut 06457
- Dr. Elzbieta W Basil DMD 10 N Main St West Hartford CT 06107
- Dr. Abraham K John 155 South Main Street West Hartford CT 06107
- Dr. Maryam Rostami DMD 1601 Walnut Street Philadelphia PA 19102