Dr. Richard Wilber is a pediatrician practicing in CHESHIRE, CT. Dr. Wilber is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Wilber diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Wilber can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1973
Saint Louis University School of Medicine 1973
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- St Jude Childrens Res Hosp, Infectious Diseases; St Louis Univ Hosp, Pediatrics
Dr. Richard Bertram Wilber M.D.'s Practice location
CHESHIRE, CT 06410Get Direction
Dr. Richard Bertram Wilber M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- Dr. Ted S. Rosenkrantz MD263 Farmington Avenue Farmington Connecticut 6030
- Dr. Regina M. Palazzo MD60 Temple Street New Haven Connecticut 6510
- Dr. Nagwa Khadr M.D. Guthrie Sayre Pennsylvania 18840
- Angela G. Geddis117 South Slope Drive Berlin Connecticut 6037
- Dr. Rebecca G Taxier M.D.4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Christopher C Lawrence MD540 Saybrook Rd Middletown CT 06457