Dr. Richard Wilber is a pediatrician practicing in CHESHIRE, CT. Dr. Wilber is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Wilber diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Wilber can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1973
Saint Louis University School of Medicine 1973
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- St Jude Childrens Res Hosp, Infectious Diseases; St Louis Univ Hosp, Pediatrics
Dr. Richard Bertram Wilber M.D.'s Practice location
CHESHIRE, CT 06410Get Direction
Dr. Richard Bertram Wilber M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Autism: Why Does Oxytocin Treatment Help Only Some Children?
For parents, treating their children is the most important task possible. However, it can often be immensely confusing when certain treatments and medications are saviors for some children while hardly affecting others. Oxytocin is one of these treatments that has seen a wide range of responses...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- How Examining Eye Movements Can Help Diagnose Autism
When it comes to treating autism, the earlier that a diagnosis can be accurately provided, the better off the patient will be in the long-term. While some members of the medical community continue to devote research to the treatment of autism, and while that research is undoubtedly invaluable,...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Dr. Brian Matthew Liebler MD435 HIGHLAND AVE CHESHIRE CT 06410
- Dr. Jeannette Chinchilla M.D.677 S Main St Cheshire CT 06410
- Dr. James Edward O'connor MD435 HIGHLAND AVE., #110 CHESHIRE CT 06410
- Dr. Elizabeth Rodney Herz MD435 HIGHLAND AVE., CHESHIRE CT 06410
- Dr. Louis M Dimauro MD435 HIGHLAND AVE., #110 CHESHIRE CT 06410
- Dr. Karalyn Kinsella MD435 HIGHLAND AVE, #110 CHESHIRE CT 06410