Dr. Bala Davuluri practices Neuropathology in GREEN BAY, WI. Dr. Davuluri studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Bala Koteswara rao Davuluri's Practice location
GREEN BAY, WI 54301Get Direction
Syracuse, NY 13210Get Direction
Bemidji, MN 56601Get Direction
Bala Koteswara rao Davuluri's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Parkinson’s Disease Through Falling
Parkinson’s disease is commonly known to be a progressive disorder in the nervous system which affects an individual’s movement. A well-known sign of Parkinson’s disease is a tremor usually noticeable in just one hand. Stiffness or slow movement is also caused by the disease. In the US, there...
- Medical Marijuana for Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
Multiple sclerosis experts in the UK say that people with the disease should be permitted to use cannabis to relieve their symptoms. The experts suggest that over nine thousand people should be allowed to use the drug.The MS Society states that one in ten multiple sclerosis patients have pain and...
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Treatment Options
Restless legs syndrome that’s not connected to an underlying condition whatsoever, can effectively be managed with certain medications and lifestyle changes. However, if the accompanying symptoms are extremely severe, they can be cured by treating the underlying condition. For instance, iron...
- Natural Ways in Managing Epilepsy
The standard treatment for epilepsy is anti-seizure medications. Almost everyone with epilepsy can be successfully treated with these medications. However, no matter how high the success rate is, these drugs do not work for everyone. Natural treatments such as herbs and vitamins are available...
- Risk of Multiple Sclerosis Reduced by Breast-Feeding, Study Suggests
Women are twice as likely as men to develop Multiple Sclerosis in their lifetime, and recent studies have been focused on discovering links, if they exist, between MS and motherhood. The relationship between women and MS has become increasingly complicated as fluctuations in risk have been...
- Handling a Multiple Sclerosis Flare-Up
A multiple sclerosis flare-up occurs when the central nervous system (CNS) becomes inflamed and causes damage to the myelin sheath, which is the protective layer of fatty tissue that covers the nerve cells. This, in turn, disrupts the normal signaling of the nerve cells between the brain and the...
- Dr. Merle Teetzen MD3130 Shore Drive Marinette Wisconsin 54143
- Dr. Xiang-yan Yi MD2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54311
- Dr. Concepcion E Santillan MD720 S Van Buren St Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Heather Alissa Stanko MD1821 S Webster Ave Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Debasish Bhattacharyya M.D.1821 S Webster Ave Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Terence Shaun Edgar MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905