Dr. Adam D. Houghton MD
Family Practitioner714 N Michigan St South Bend IN, 46601
Dr. Adam Houghton is a family practitioner practicing in South Bend, IN. Dr. Houghton specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Houghton possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville 2010
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Duodenal perforation by a Wallstent.
- Success rates for rehabilitation of vascular amputees: implications for preoperative assessment and amputation level.
- Role of the antrum in the gastric emptying of a non-nutrient liquid in the rat.
- CHEMOTHERAPY IN GYNECOLOGIC MALIGNANCY.
- CANDY-STRIPERS LEARN ABOUT HEALTH CAREERS.
- The effect of minor gastric surgery on gastric emptying in the rat.
- Obstruction at Christmas.
- Dukes A carcinoma after colonic interposition for oesophageal stricture.
- Intestinal Kaposi's without AIDS.
- Isolated duodenal metastasis from breast carcinoma.
- Preventing complications of laparoscopy.
- Phantom pain: natural history and association with rehabilitation.
- Effect of gastric resection, Roux-en-Y diversion and vagotomy on gastric emptying
- Easy technique for cholangiography during laparoscopic cholecystectomy.
- Practical management of primary varicose veins.
Dr. Adam D. Houghton MD's Practice location
South Bend, IN 46601Get Direction
BLOOMINGTON, IL 61704Get Direction
Dr. Adam D. Houghton MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Houghton
- What Is Dysuria?
Introduction Dysuria is the medical term used to describe painful or difficult urination. The discomfort is usually characterized by a burning sensation. Most individuals who complain of painful or burning urination have a urinary tract infection. There are many health conditions that can cause...
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- Best Home Remedies for Heartburn
Heartburn is usually triggered when stomach acid travels up toward the esophagus and cause a burning feeling in your throat or chest. It can be a very unpleasant feeling, but there are natural home remedies that can help relieve it aside from taking over-the-counter medications. However, it's time...
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- Is Bronchitis a Contagious Disease?
The human respiratory tract starts at the nose and mouth and continues down to the lungs. The air that we breathe in through our nose and mouth passes down the trachea and into the lungs through a series of branched tubes called the bronchi. For a healthy breathing to happen effectively, these tubes...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Dr. Robert Lee M.D.2102 E INWOOD RD SOUTH BEND IN 46614
- Dr. Maureen Ziboh M.D.270 E Day Rd Mishawaka IN 46545
- Dr. Lori L. Checkley M.D.6913 N MAIN ST GRANGER IN 46530
- Dr. Dana C Anglund DO837 E. Cedar St South Bend IN 46617
- Dr. Matthew E Christ MD12563 STATE ROAD 23 GRANGER IN 46530
- Dr. Basman Abdel Salous M.D.6913 N Main St Granger IN 46530