Dr. Morarji Peesay M.D. is a top Doctor in Silver Spring, MD. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Morarji Peesay M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Morarji Peesay M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Morarji Peesay M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Silver Spring, MD, Dr. Morarji Peesay M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Sri Venkatesvara Medical College, Ntr University Health Science Medical
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences 1987
- Al-Quavayyah Hospital 1991
- St. Peter's Medical Center 2000
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital 2000
Dr. Morarji Peesay M.D.'s Practice location
Silver Spring, MD 20910Get Direction
Dr. Morarji Peesay M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Head Lice: Get the Facts
One of the most common human parasitic invasions globally is pediculosis, or the human head louse infestation. Approximately six to twelve million people in the US are treated for head lice annually. According to studies, head lice are mostly found in preschoolers and school-aged children. They nest...
- What is Cantaloupe?: Health Benefits and Nutrition Facts
Cantaloupe is a fruit that falls in the melon category. The fruit is a great alternative for high-calorie, sugary snacks. The cantaloupe, otherwise known as muskmelon, is high on pulp and is a super hydrating fruit that is a very rich source of vitamins.The nutrients gamutThe fruit offers a...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Stephen Michaels M.D.8830 Cameron Ct Silver Spring MD 20910
- Dr. Lawrence Zumo M.D.1111 Spring St Silver Spring MD 20910
- Dr. Idalia Vanessa Rosado-torres M.D.1400 Forest Glen Rd Silver Spring MD 20910
- Dr. Ana Burgos MD8615 Ramsey Ave Silver Spring MD 20910
- Dr. Michael C Goodman M.D., P.A.1400 FOREST GLEN RD SILVER SPRING MD 20910
- Dr. Roselyn E. Epps M.D.8630 Fenton Street Silver Spring MD 20910