Dr. Collin Davies is a psychologist practicing in LITTLE ROCK, AR. Dr. Davies specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Davies evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Davies because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Mr. Collin Thomas Davies M.A., LPE-I's Practice location
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72211Get Direction
Oxford, AR 72565Get Direction
Mr. Collin Thomas Davies M.A., LPE-I's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding the Causes of Depression: Is Depression Hereditary?
While researchers are becoming increasingly aware that depression can be genetic, there is a need to shed more light on this issue because it is often misinterpreted. Is depression hereditary? Many people have the misconception that they will necessarily develop depression if their parents or any...
- What Is Intrinsic Motivation?
Intrinsic motivation is a type of behavior, which is driven or fueled by internal rewards. It involves engaging in a behavior, in which a person finds it as personally rewarding. Essentially, a person performs an activity not to receive external rewards, but for his or her own...
- New Romantic Comedy Deemed an Honest Portrayal of People with Autism
Whether for a fun date night or an evening with friends, the romantic comedy has long been a staple in the film industry. From the many light-hearted and funny moments to the more touching scenes, a good romantic comedy leaves viewers feeling happy, which may be why the genre has been a favorite...
- How to Teach Children About Autism
Parenthood is basically one long teaching job. All parents want their children to grow up to be healthy, well-loved, and good people. This is not easily done. There are so many misconceptions in society about a variety of issues that children can be taught to ignore. Parents also want to ensure that...
- Autism: How Tom Finally Found the Perfect Job
Tom Whalen is a friendly man from Maryland. He makes quick friends with strangers and loves to talk. He is pretty good at convincing employers to give him a chance at employment, and is fully willing to put in the effort needed to hold down a job.But he has a problem. He loses his jobs shortly after...
- Gene Linked to Autism Can Cause More Anxiety and Seizures, Study Finds
A recent study has found that a gene linked to autism causes mice to have more seizures and anxiety. Dr. Jill Silverman is an assistant professor of psychiatry at the University of California, Davis. She led a team of researchers to study this particular gene in mice. The recently published their...
- Teri E. Haskins2723 Foxcroft Road Little Rock Arkansas 72227
- Dr. Dawn Phelps Doray PSYD212 N McKinley St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Amy A Parish PSY.D.1 Saint Vincent Cir Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Terri L. Miller PHD212 N McKinley St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. David Charles Haas M.D.2001 Club Manor Dr Maumelle AR 72113
- Dr. Thomas Revillion Winans PHD600 S Mckinley St Little Rock AR 72205