Dr. Abdul Khan is a nephrologist practicing in EAU CLAIRE, WI. Dr. Khan specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Khan most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Strep Throat
- MemberMinnesota Medical Association/Prairie
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Dr. Abdul Moiz Khan MBBS's Practice location
EAU CLAIRE, WI 54703Get Direction
Minneapolis, MN 55415Get Direction
Tracy, MN 56175Get Direction
Dr. Abdul Moiz Khan MBBS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Lupus?
Lupus is an autoimmune ailment. This means that instead of your body’s regular defense system attacking viruses and bacteria, it destroys healthy tissues. This causes swelling. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain, ulcers in the...
- What Is a Renal Ultrasound Used For?
UltrasoundIt is actually a diagnostic procedure. High-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body's tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. This creates videos or photographic images of the internal structure of the body after the echoes are recorded and transformed.Many diseases and...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- What Will a Doctor Ask if you Have Blood in Your Urine?
In the normal course, blood has no reason to appear in the urine, but if that happens, one should not hesitate to seek specialist medical opinion. Blood may appear in urine owing to simple infections in the urinary and genital systems, or it could be a result of some serious ailment that is...
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- Dr. Nathaniel S Jalil MD2116 Craig Road Eau Claire WI 54701
- Dr. Jason Richard Bydash D.O.2213 Cherry St Toledo OH 43608
- Dr. Somsak Tanawattanacharoen MD2116 Craig Rd Eau Claire WI 54701
- Dr. Suhail B Shuja MD1400 Bellinger St Eau Claire WI 54703
- Mamoon Rasheed M.D.2116 Craig Rd Eau Claire WI 54701
- Dr. William James Maierhofer MD1400 Bellinger St Eau Claire WI 54703