Eric Joseph Scanlon
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine) | Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation12 NEWPORT DR STE A FOREST HILL MD, 21050
Dr. Eric Scanlon is a physiatrist practicing in FOREST HILL, MD. Dr. Scanlon is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Scanlon focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Scanlon can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Eric Joseph Scanlon's Practice location
FOREST HILL, MD 21050Get Direction
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Treatments of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a disorder that causes your bones to break down quicker, making you susceptible to fractures and falls. Treatment often includes a combination of medical drugs and lifestyle changes. The best way to prevent the occurrence of osteoporosis is to observe proper medication plans.Bones...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- What Is Osteoporosis: Get the Facts
Osteoporosis is a disorder that causes the bones to become brittle resulting in greater susceptibility to falls. It occurs when the bones lose essential minerals like calcium, more rapidly than the body’s ability to replace them, leading to a significant loss of the bone thicknessOsteoporosis Can...
- Dr. Hyon Schneider M.D.253 Lewis Ln Havre de Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Gayle Swissman Schwartz MD1920 Greenspring Dr Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Dr. Albert Recio MD166 Linden Place Baltimore County MD 21286
- Dr. Michael Stephen Shear MD1920 Greenspring Dr Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Dr. Gabriel A Martinez geigel MD9106 PHILADELPHIA ROAD BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Dr. Nkiruka Udeka Arene M.D.2012 S TOLLGATE RD BEL AIR MD 21015