Dr. Anthony Omokheowa Anani MD, MPH, MBA
Pediatrician4200 W UNIVERSITY DR PROSPER TX, 75078
Dr. Anthony Anani is a pediatrician practicing in PROSPER, TX. Dr. Anani is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Anani diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Anani can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Anthony Omokheowa Anani MD, MPH, MBA's Practice location
PROSPER, TX 75078Get Direction
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
Dr. Anthony Omokheowa Anani MD, MPH, MBA's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anani
- 10 Things Autism Parents Want You to Know
As parents or guardians, we all want one thing – and that is to give our children what’s best for them. There’s nothing far greater than that of a mother’s unconditional love for her son or daughter, and there’s no stronger shield than a father’s arms when he’s protecting his little...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- Dehydration in Infants: What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body has lost more water than the amount that it has taken in. A baby’s body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every day, your baby will lose some amount of water from the body due to crying, sweating, urination, bowel movements and even with...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Dr. Jay D. Cook M.D.2605 Cherry Sage Dr Flower Mound Texas 75022
- Dr. Steven V. Rodrigues M.D.5333 W. UNIVERSITY DRIVE MCKINNEY TX 75071
- Dr. Masoud Almasi MD4510 MEDICAL CENTER DR STE 209 MCKINNEY TX 75069
- Dr. Debra S Wright-Bowers M.D.2805 E Grapevine Mills Cir Grapevine TX 76051
- Dr. Alina Olteanu MD, PHD4461 Coit Rd Ste 107 Frisco TX 75035
- Dr. Monica Beamer MD4443 N Josey Ln Carrollton TX 75010