Elyse Nicole Brock M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA, 52242
Dr. Elyse Brock is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in IOWA CITY, IA. Dr. Brock specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Brock can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Brock can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Elyse Nicole Brock M.D.'s Practice location
IOWA CITY, IA 52242Get Direction
Elyse Nicole Brock M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brock
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- Pain in the Lower Left Abdomen: Causes and Home Remedies
From time to time we experience pains and aches in various parts of our body, which normally indicates that something in our body is not functioning correctly. Lower abdominal pain could mean a series of problems. What are the various causes leading to pain in the lower abdomen? It is a question...
- Children May Have Asthma Because of Their Mother's Health Before and During Pregnancy
A new study has shown that children born from women who were overweight or obese during pregnancy has a higher risk of getting asthma during adolescence. The study conducted by the researchers from Britain, Finland, and Sweden shows that an individual's weight before pregnancy influences the...
- What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Vaginal Yeast Infections?
An infection in the vagina caused by yeast cells is very common among women, and is not considered a serious condition. Yeast cells are normally present in small numbers in the vaginal region, but due to certain triggers they can start multiplying, resulting in infection and inflammation. Yeast...
- Are Prenatal Vitamins Necessary During Pregnancy?
Vitamin supplements that are taken before, during, and after pregnancy are known as prenatal vitamins. These vitamins are similar to multivitamin supplements, but specifically cater to the nutritional needs of expecting mothers. It goes without saying that pregnant women are often encouraged to eat...
- How Can I Lower the Risk of Preeclampsia?
Preeclampsia is a common condition during pregnancy characterized by very high blood pressure and the presence of proteins in urine, both of which are seen after 20 weeks of pregnancy. The blood pressure in the pregnant woman who had normal measure of blood pressure rises to as high as 140/90 mm of...
- Dr. Lori S. Wenzel M.D.1100 6th St Coralville IA 52241
- Dr. Hubert Fornalik MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Dana Jacob Messenger D.O.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Evan Rosenbluth M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Christina E Broadwell M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Barbara L. Patrick M.D.4189 WESTLAWN S IOWA CITY IA 52242