Dr. Gerald Priley is a Chiropractor practicing in Duluth, MN. Dr. Priley specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Priley seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Logan Basic
Dr. Gerald Priley D.C.'s Practice location
Duluth, MN 55802Get Direction
Dr. Gerald Priley D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Dr. Adam Paul Sundberg D.C.5807 Grand Ave Duluth MN 55807
- Kara McGillivray925 E Superior St; Ste 112 Duluth MN 55803
- Dr. Kara Ward Mcgillivray DC215 North Central Avenue Duluth, MN Duluth MN 55807
- Dr. Gary David Johnson D.C., DCBCN2320 E 2nd St Duluth MN 55812
- Dr. Lisa Michele Melka D.C.4897 Miller Trunk Hwy Duluth MN 55811
- Dr. Claudia Carlson Cottrell D.C.31 W Superior St Duluth MN 55802