Michael B Cao PSY.D.
Neuropsychologist70 N Hudson Ave Pasadena CA, 91101
Dr. Michael Cao is a psychologist practicing in RIVERSIDE, CA. Dr. Cao specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Cao evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Cao because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Michael B Cao PSY.D.'s Practice location
RIVERSIDE, CA 92508Get Direction
Pasadena, CA 91101Get Direction
- 17-year-old Promotes Awareness of Unusual Ovarian Cancer Symptoms
Imagine being 17 years old and diagnosed with Ovarian cancer – it happens, and it happened to Caly Bevier. Caly, a competitive cheerleader and high school student, noticed a lump growing in her stomach for upwards of a year, but wasn’t concerned about it. At the time, the lump didn’t cause any...
- What Funding and Research Is There for Parkinson's Disease?
Researchers and fundraisers are upbeat and optimistic that one day they will find a cure for the condition. Research is also driven by people affected by Parkinson’s disease (PD). The aim of researchers is to control the progression of the disease, prevent the disease altogether and restore lost...
- Eating Trans Fat May Increase Your Risk of Depression
A recent study has shown that the consumption of trans fats on a regular basis can increase your chances of developing depression, in addition to several cardiovascular conditions. This risk can be reduced significantly by maintaining a healthy diet, and replacing any form of trans fat with olive...
- What is Ischemia?
Ischemia refers to the condition in which the muscles of the heart do not get an adequate supply of oxygen. This mostly happens because of reduced blood flow to the cardiac muscles either due to complete blockages or due to a partial block in the blood vessels that carry blood. This condition, also...
- Connecting the Dots Between Alzheimer's and Hypertension
It can be heartbreaking to watch a loved one suffer from dementia. Whether that person is a parent, grandparent, aunt or uncle, or friend, caregivers may feel that the person they once knew is slipping away. What makes the disease even more frustrating is that there isn’t much information on what...
- New Targets Found for Drug Therapy of Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy
One of the most common forms of muscular dystrophy is Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy (FSHD). FSHD mainly affects the upper part of the body, causing muscular weakness in the facial muscles, shoulders, and arms.FSHD was classified as a separate form of muscular dystrophy in the late 20th...
- Jenna J. Torres PSYD595 East Colorado Blvd. Pasadena CA 91101
- Stella Tam Other447 N El Molino Ave Pasadena CA 91101
- Dr. Aileen Arratoonian PH.D.127 N. MADISON AVE PASADENA CA 91101
- Dr. Ellen Marie Kwon PSY.D.65 N MADISON AVE STE 405 PASADENA CA 91101
- Dr. Monica Ng PSY.D.95 N Marengo Ave Pasadena CA 91101
- Dr. Thomas Alan Miklusak MD PHD180 S Lake Ave Pasadena CA 91101