Dr. Michael Osgood is a vascular surgeon practicing in BEL AIR, MD. Dr. Osgood specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Osgood diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Dr. Michael J Osgood MD's Practice location
BEL AIR, MD 21014Get Direction
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Dr. Michael J Osgood MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Dr. Dale Buchbinder M.D.6569 N CHARLES ST BALTIMORE MD 21204
- Dr. Raghuveer Vallabhaneni M.D.3333 N CALVERT ST BALTIMORE MD 21218
- Dr. Kapil Simlote M.D.9114 PHILADELPHIA RD BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Dr. Roger E Schneider M.D.520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Ahmad M. Abu-ghaida M.D.9105 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Mouhamad O. Annous MD7801 YORK RD STE 240 TOWSON MD 21204