Dr. Ivy Derosa is a general practitioner practicing in NEWTOWN, PA. Dr. Derosa does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Derosa provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Ivy Derosa D.O.'s Practice location
NEWTOWN, PA 18940Get Direction
Philadelphia, PA 19114Get Direction
Dr. Ivy Derosa D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Prevent Diverticular Disease By Eating a Vegetarian Diet
A study published in the journal, BMJ, has reported that a vegetarian diet may reduce the risk of diverticular disease. Diverticular disease includes diverticulosis — presence of small pouches in the colon, and diverticulitis. Diverticulitis is often associated with painful symptoms symptoms,...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- What Are Lymph Nodes, Where Are They, and What Do They Do?
What Are Lymph Nodes?The different systems in the body play a role in keeping the body to work and function properly. The lymphatic system is as important as other systems. It is a complex network of valves, thin vessels, nodes, ducts, and organs. The lymphatic system helps protect and preserve the...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Why Is Chemotherapy Used for Lupus?
What is Lupus?Systemic lupus erythematosus, also known as lupus, is a disease of the immune system. The immune system protects the body from infection. In lupus, however, the immune system turns against the body, leading to tissue damage and illness. Thus, lupus is called an autoimmune disease.Men...
- Is Diarrhea a Serious Condition?
Diarrhea is one of the health conditions that all of us may face at some point or the other in our life. Although the term diarrhea may not sound alarming since it is more often confused with the term loose motion, it is important to understand that diarrhea is a serious health condition that can...
- Dr. Michele Ellen Gladstone DDS920 Town Center Dr Langhorne PA 19047
- Dr. Neal Ira Mermelstein DO7439 Frankford Ave Philadelphia PA 19136
- Dr. Victoria A. Gessner M.D.245 Camp Hill Rd Fort Washington PA 19034
- Dr. Robert C Schmutzler MD1245 Highland Ave Abington PA 19001
- Dr. Rajnish Chawla MD3800 Quakerbridge Rd Trenton NJ 08619
- Dr. Milton A. Schwartz M.D.508 Corporate Dr W Langhorne PA 19047