Stephanie Taylor LPC
Counselor/Therapist | Mental Health507 W MAIN ST LOUISVILLE MS, 39339
Stephanie Taylor is an Addiction Medicine Physician in LOUISVILLE, MS. Stephanie evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Stephanie Taylor LPC's Practice location
LOUISVILLE, MS 39339Get Direction
- What Kind of Dietary Fiber Do We Need?
Fiber or roughage is the indigestible part of our food that plays an important part in health. Dietary fiber is found naturally in the plant parts that we eat. They are not digested but just pass through our system, absorb water, and aid in bowel movement. We all have heard that fiber is important,...
- Use of Invokana to be Reduced After Potential Health Hazard to Diabetics
Invokana is a medicine frequently used by type 2 diabetes sufferers, and which is used alongside an exercise and dietary regimen to reduce and control their blood sugar levels. In simple terms, this component uses the body’s natural waste disposal methods through the kidneys and urination to...
- Taurine Reduces the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease in Women
For women with high cholesterol, incorporating taurine into the diet can reduce the risk of heart diseases.According to the European Journal of Nutrition, it is revealed that taurine, the amino acid found in high amounts in poultry, meat, and in other food products, is highly useful and works as a...
- Young Girl with Cystic Fibrosis Joins Her Favorite Softball Team
Emily Sorensen is all smiles as she wears her autographed BYU batting helmet, cheering on her new team on the softball field. For her mom, Yannie Sorensen, seeing her little girl energetic and excited is a priceless gift. Emily suffers from cystic fibrosis, and since she was a young child, she has...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic autoimmune disorder. Our own immune system attacks our body and destroys bony tissue in the joints. Sometimes, other body parts are also affected, like skin, eyes, blood vessels, lungs, or heart, but mostly the joints are the ones which are mostly affected. It...
- Gastroenteritis: What Is Oral Rehydration Therapy?
Most dehydration cases don’t warrant medical attention. Most of them can be treated through drinking plenty of fluids like water, baby breast milk, and baby formula juices. However, if the condition (gastroenteritis) becomes worse or doesn’t improve, you can turn to Oral Rehydration Therapy...
- Andrew L Lemmon MS507 W MAIN ST LOUISVILLE MS 39339
- Michelle J Plante LPC, CCAP, NCC507 W MAIN ST LOUISVILLE MS 39339
- Erin Haynes507 W MAIN ST LOUISVILLE MS 39339
- Derrick Clay507 W MAIN ST LOUISVILLE MS 39339
- Aleesha O Robinson MS507 W MAIN ST LOUISVILLE MS 39339
- Brandi C Denson MS507 W MAIN ST LOUISVILLE MS 39339