Dr. Chadi Zeinati M.D.
Radiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Radiology4650 W SUNSET BLVD LOS ANGELES CA, 90027
Dr. Chadi Zeinati practices Pediatric Radiology in LOS ANGELES, CA. A pediatric radiologist is an expert in the diagnosis of illnesses, injuries, and diseases of infants, children, and adolescents, using imaging techniques and equipment. Dr. Zeinati has expertise in selecting the best imaging techniques to diagnose medical and surgical problems. Some of those techniques include x-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and nuclear medicine.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Member Society of Interventional Radiology
- Member American College of Radiology
- Member Radiological Society of North America
Dr. Chadi Zeinati M.D.'s Practice location
LOS ANGELES, CA 90027Get Direction
Syracuse, NY 13210Get Direction
Dr. Chadi Zeinati M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zeinati
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- Additional Insight into Children's Sleep Apnea
It is surprisingly not uncommon for children to show mild forms of sleep apnea due to enlarged tonsils or adenoids, and some of them can usually grow out of it as their body develops and the airway expands to accommodate their growth. Regardless, the severe versions of obstructive sleep-disordered...
- Vertigo: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Vertigo is a fairly common condition that causes an individual to feel as if their head is spinning and he or she becomes dizzy. It is usually temporary, only for a few seconds to minutes, occurring only when you make sudden head movements, but sometimes it can be so severe that it begins to...
- What is Candidal Vaginitis?
Candidal vaginitis is an infection of the vagina. C. albicans is the major cause; however, yeast and Candida sp are also responsible for this infection. Women account for 15 – 20%, while expectant mothers account for 20 - 40% of candida vaginitis. Candida vaginitis infection risk factors...
- What to Expect After an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?The adenoids are found in the upper back part of the mouth known as nasopharynx. You cannot possibly see adenoids through the nose. They are more like the tonsils. They also produce white cells which help fight harmful germs that get into the body through the nose or the mouth....
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Beverly P. WoodSan Pablo St Los Angeles California 90033
- Dr. Vicente Gilsanz MD, PHD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Cornelia Kaminsky MD6430 Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Fariba Goodarzian MD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Monica S Patel MD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Philip Stanley M.D.4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027