Sepideh Moayed is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in SAN JOSE, CA. Moayed specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Moayed participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
MCP HAHNEMANN UNIV (FORMERLY ALLEGHENY UNIV) 1994
Integrative Medicine (Physician Specialties)
American Board of Radiology
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Residency Program Director Temple University Hospital 2000 - 2002
- Assistant Professor of Musculoskeletal Radiology Temple University Hospital 2000 - 2002
- Founder, Clinical Director Preventative Medicine Inc 2016 - Present
- ACR, RSNA, ASAM, CSAM
- Temple Univ Hosp, Musculoskeletal Radiology Univ Of Md Med Sys, Diagnostic Radiology U Pa Hlth Sys-Presby M C, Diagnostic Radiology U Pa Hlth Sys-Presby M C, Internal Medicine
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- CA Board of Nursing
- Palo Alto School District
- Los Altos School District Art Docent
- Educator, Speaker, Lecturer, Writer
Sepideh Moayed MD's Practice location
SAN JOSE, CA 95124Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Sepideh Moayed MD | Preventative Medicine Specialist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Sepideh Moayed MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Dr. Thomas Santucci D.C.471 Division St Campbell CA 95008
- Dr. Richard Thompson M.D.582 S Sunnyvale Ave Sunnyvale CA 94086
- Dr. Mark Richard Cullen MD251 Campus Dr Stanford CA 94305
- Dr. Myhanh Nguyen MD582 South Sunnyvale Ave Sunnyvale CA 94086
- Dr. Richard Wittman MD, MPH480 Oak Rd Stanford CA 94305
- Dr. Patrick O'callahan M.D.480 Oak Rd Stanford CA 94305