Dr. Brenda Cronin is an optometrist practicing in CAMBRIDGE, MA. Dr. Cronin specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Cronin performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Brenda Cronin O.D.'s Practice location
CAMBRIDGE, MA 02138Get Direction
Dr. Brenda Cronin O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. Cathy Stern O.D.7 Cedar Dr Canton MA 02021
- Dr. Teresa D Hrach O.D.18 Milliston Road Millis Massachusetts 02054
- Dr. Tracy Keith Hairston O.D.463 Worcester Road Framingham MA 01702
- Dr. Curtis Russell Frank O.D.10 High St Boston MA 02110
- Dr. Nabeel Khudairi O.D.54 Cottage St E Norwood MA 02062
- Dr. Paul M. Cangiano O.D.77 N Washington St Boston MA 02114