Dr. Ashkan Lahiji M.D.
Orthopedist | Foot and Ankle Surgery2045 Peachtree Rd Ne Suite 720 Atlanta GA, 30309
Dr. Ashkan Lahiji is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Lahiji specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Lahiji tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1998
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Hammer Toe
- Broken Ankle
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Orthopedic Surgery
- Pennsylvania Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Ashkan Lahiji M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30309Get Direction
Dr. Ashkan Lahiji M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lahiji
Giving Credit Where Credit is Due.
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- Recovery from Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is usually done to cut the transverse carpal ligament. This ligament is one of the most important parts of the hand. It holds the bones and muscles of your hand together, which means that once it is severed, then your hand loses a very important part, and regaining its previous...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- Know Your Risk for Bone Fractures
Have you ever received a bone density test? This test is crucial for women who are experiencing menopause, as it tests how thin and frail their bones are. One might be prescribed medications to help this condition.“Bone density tests are good indicators for the risks of fractures”, says...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Dr. James Chappuis M.D.4940 Governor’s Drive Forest Park GA 30297
- Dr. Mark Mudano M.D.11 upper Riverdale Rd SW Riverdale Georgia 30274
- Dr. Douglas B. Kasow D.O.3580 Castlegate Dr NW Atlanta Georgia 30327
- Dr. Saadiq El-Amin MD3855 Pleasant Hill Dr Duluth GA 30096
- Dr. Erik Thor Bendiks MD5955 State Bridge Rd Duluth GA 30097
- Saurabh Khakharia1125 Hailey Springs Ct Marietta GA 30062