Ryan Stephen Lynch D.C.
Chiropractor2505 Larkin Rd. 202 Lexington KY, 40503
Dr. Ryan Lynch is a Chiropractor practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Lynch specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lynch seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Palmer College of Chiropractic DC 2014
National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Areas of expertise and specialization
Ryan Stephen Lynch D.C.'s Practice location
Lexington, KY 40503Get Direction
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Dr. David R Barber DC108 Pasadena Dr Lexington KY 40503
- Dr. Michael David Nemastil DC148 W Tiverton Way Lexington KY 40503
- Dr. Bryan Thomas Voithofer D.C.535 Wellington Way Lexington KY 40503
- Dr. Kyle Andrew Pelphrey D.C.616 Wellington Way Lexington KY 40503
- Mr. Mark Alan Miller DC811 CORPORATE DR STE 302 LEXINGTON KY 40503
- Dr. Paul Joseph Ragusa D.C.2417 NICHOLASVILLE RD LEXINGTON KY 40503