Dr. Anuj Malik is a pediatrician practicing in JOHNSTOWN, PA. Dr. Malik is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Malik diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Malik can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Anuj Malik's Practice location
JOHNSTOWN, PA 15905Get Direction
Dr. Anuj Malik's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Children Should Avoid Energy Drinks
The American Academy of Pediatrics clearly mentions that children should not drink high-octane energy drinks and should avoid having sports drinks. Energy drinks are unhealthy because of the high content of caffeine and other stimulants present in the drink, according to a report published in,...
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- Can Autism Run in the Family?
The answer to the simple question of whether autism runs in the family is not clear. The fact of the matter is that autism most commonly runs in the family and is considered as the most heritable condition among other neuropsychiatric conditions. On the other hand, ASD mainly occurs through de novo...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- Dr. Christopher Vaglia MD155 E Market St Blairsville PA 15717
- Dr. Dwayne Shuhart MD56 Club Ln Blairsville PA 15717
- Dr. Stephanie Ann Porter M.D.1935 Motor St Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Edward J Pawlowski M.D.1 Medical Center Drive Morgantown WV 26506
- Dr. Johnnie Wilson Barto MD323 Budfield St Johnstown PA 15904
- Dr. Jeffrey M Cook M.D.100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822