Dr. John Paul Henao M.D.
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology3471 5th Ave 910 Kaufmann Building Pittsburgh PA, 15213
Dr. John Henao practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in ROSEVILLE, CA. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Henao treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Dr. John Paul Henao M.D.'s Practice location
ROSEVILLE, CA 95661Get Direction
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Get Direction
Dr. John Paul Henao M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Henao
- Treatment Options for Lupus
Lupus does not have a complete cure; however, the symptoms can be managed. With thorough treatment, life expectancy of the patient can be increased to the fullest. Early diagnosis and treatment of lupus is important for preventing permanent damage to one's organs.Your doctor may begin your treatment...
- Bret Michaels Rocks Diabetes: An Update on his Health
Bret Michaels is a successful, world-renown singer and songwriter who has sold an impressive number of 35 million records across the globe.Although he has been singing for more than 3 decades, his latest achievements include winning the “Celebrity Apprentice 3”. He was also awarded as the No. 1...
- Helping a Child with Cystic Fibrosis Find Hope
Cystic fibrosis is a serious and debilitating illness that is lifelong, affecting people often from infancy. What some people may not realize is how difficult it may be for children to understand what is happening to their body.Most small children with the disease have gone through more difficult...
- The Potential For Early Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis with MRI Brain Scans
Multiple sclerosis can be difficult to diagnose, as many of the symptoms do not even appear until later in one's life. However, a recent study has shown that the risk level in children is able to be diagnosed early with MRI brain scans.DiagnosisSometimes MRI brain scans can show MS before any...
- How to Combat Atopic Dermatitis
Atopic dermatitis, sometimes referred to as eczema, is a common and frustrating skin condition characterized by inflammation, dry skin, and rashes. It is a kind of allergy that affects the body’s first line of defense against infectious agents. It is more commonly seen in children; they normally...
- Celiac Disease Patients No Longer Considered High-Risk for Cancer
How celiac disease can affect the bodyThere have been numerous studies that were conducted to show the effects that celiac disease might or might not have in relation to the body. This particular one has looked into patients for a span of ten years, measuring how different conditions developed...
- Dr. Tunga Suresh MD3705 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Neal F Campbell MD200 Lothrop St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Joshua Daniel Eaton D.O.3705 5th Ave Dept Of Anesthesia Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Ana Manrique M.D3471 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Jay B. Tuchman M.D.3705 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Giorgio Veneziano MD3471 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213