Ana lucia Prashad DO
Pediatrician2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO, 64108
Dr. Ana lucia Prashad is a pediatrician practicing in KANSAS CITY, MO. Dr. Prashad is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Prashad diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Prashad can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Ana lucia Prashad DO's Practice location
KANSAS CITY, MO 64108Get Direction
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids, are able to imagine...
- Is the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
What are some considerations with regard to vaccination?Never hide anything from your GP while he is deciding about the shots for your baby as your carelessness might have grave after-effects (side effects) for your baby. If your baby has diarrhea or is recovering from the flu, it would not be the...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Is Mumps Preventable?
Mumps is a highly contagious infection caused by a certain virus. It can easily be spread from one person to another; therefore, prevention is very important. The MMR vaccine is the surest way to prevent mumps. Common symptoms associated with mumps include painful inflammation on the cheeks or...
- Dr. Michelle K. Hughes D.O.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Kellen O'Neill Walsh2996 Oak St Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Joy A Weydert M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Dominick Anthony Barone D.O.2401 Gillham Road Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Julia Simmons MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. James Anderst MD2401 Gillham Road Kansas City MO 64108