Dr. James Kynes practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in NASHVILLE, TN. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Kynes treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Dr. James Matthew Kynes M.D.'s Practice location
NASHVILLE, TN 37232Get Direction
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
Dr. James Matthew Kynes M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Natural Compound in Garlic May Help Fight Ovarian Cancer
Dating all the way back to 5000 years ago, garlic has been used in food and as medicine, exhibiting nutritional and medicinal value. In fact, it was the Greek physician Hippocrates, also known as the “Father of Western Medicine”, who recommended the use of garlic for a variety of conditions and...
- Alternative Treatments for Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoid treatment should begin as soon as its development is discovered. The longer you wait, the more difficult it is to treatment the hemorrhoids. In worst case scenarios, a person may have to undergo surgery as treatment. It is therefore best to treat the condition as soon as one notices it....
- Bright-Light Treatment for Fibromyalgia: Is It Effective?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic disease that causes widespread pain accompanied by general fatigue, sleep, and memory problems. While the cause of fibromyalgia is unknown, studies have shown that abnormal levels of certain chemicals in the central nervous system triggered by the combination of genetic and...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What is a Glycemic Index Diet?
The low glycemic diet, or the GI diet, as it is popularly known as, is a tool commonly used in weight loss programs. Many diet plans are based on this tool, including South Beach, Nutrisystem, The Zone, Sugar Busters, Glucose Revolution, and Ending the Food Fight. Glycemic index (GI) was...
- Dr. Christopher M Lemelle MD3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Srijaya Karra Reddy M.D.3601 THE VANDERBILT CLINIC NASHVILLE TN 37232
- Dr. Ramprasad Sripada MD1310 24th Ave S Nashville TN 37212
- Peter Anthony Chin Other2200 Childrens Way Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Humphrey Lam MD2601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Brian R. Emerson M.D.2200 CHILDRENS WAY NASHVILLE TN 37232