Dr. Brandi Falk is a pediatrician practicing in WYLIE, TX. Dr. Falk is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Falk diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Falk can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Cincinnati / Main Campus 2004
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 2004
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Stomach Flu
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
Dr. Brandi M Falk M.D.'s Practice location
WYLIE, TX 75098Get Direction
Ft Mitchell, KY 41017Get Direction
Dr. Brandi M Falk M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Falk
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- The Burden of ADHD
Although a child might not feel any different after being diagnosed with ADHD, the diagnosis truly affects his or her parents. For parentsYou will probably require special training by a specialist in ADHD to learn how to cope with your child’s condition. The specialist who diagnosed your child...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- Dr. Roberto Estrada MD3705 Lakeview Pkway Rowlett Tx 75088
- Dr. Steven V. Rodrigues M.D.2720 Virginia Parkway McKinney Texas 75071
- Dr. Masoud Almasi MD4510 Medical Center Drive McKinney Texas 75069
- Dr. Massuma Kazemi M.D.7777 Forest Lane Dallas Texas 75230
- Dr. Carmen R. Wilson MD3320 Live Oak Street Dallas Texas 75204
- Jaqwiana Baker838 Elgin Court Rockwell Texas 75032