Dr. Michael G Spigarelli M.D., PH.D.
Internist50 N MEDICAL DR SALT LAKE CITY UT, 84132
Dr. Michael Spigarelli is an internist practicing in SALT LAKE CITY, UT. Dr. Spigarelli specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Spigarelli provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Adolescent Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Adolescent Medicine-Pediatrics; Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
Dr. Michael G Spigarelli M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84132Get Direction
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Dr. Michael G Spigarelli M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Spigarelli
- What's the Difference Between Salt and Sodium?
IntroductionWhen people say salt, they usually mean the common table salt. Salt is a mineral that is mainly composed of sodium chloride (NaCl). To distinguish table salt from a class of chemical compounds called salts, the terms rock salt or the mineral name halite is used. Sodium is also...
- What Are the Health Benefits of Milk Thistle?
Milk thistle is a native plant of Europe and an integral part of the medicine for gall bladder and liver disorders. The active ingredients in this herb are flavanoid and silymarin, which have both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.Some of the common uses of the herb include:...
- Lifting Weights Helps the Elderly to Maintain Muscle Mass
According to a recent study, people who are above 60-years-old should exercise more than younger adults to maintain healthy muscle mass. Lifting weights will help them to maintain the mass and size of muscles, reports the study. Study co-researcher and physiologist Marcas Bamman, PhD, of the...
- Is Yawning Contagious?
Contagious yawning among total strangers is very rare, according to a new study. People are more likely to yawn when they see somebody yawning, if the other person is family member or friend. A recent study shows that yawning is a sign of social empathy and emotional bonds between family and...
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Mumps?
The mumps is a viral infection of the parotid glands, the saliva producing glands present within the cheek in front of the ears. The infection often results in the swelling of the parotid glands. This contagious infection was contained to a large extent after the introduction of the mumps...
- Dr. Mehrnoosh Shakeri MD, MPH7495 South State Street Midvale Utah 84047
- Dr. Lisa Kay Kuwahara MD324 10th Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Robert Bayless Westermann MD2000 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84105
- Dr. Nathan Brent Holladay M.D., PH.D.865 E 4800 S STE 160 MURRAY UT 84107
- Dr. Daniel Walter Yarrish M.D.1160 E 3900 S #1000 Salt Lake City UT 84124
- Dr. Jennifer Lyn Norris M.D.1160 E 3900 S #1000 Salt Lake City UT 84124