Dr. Stephen Dearmond is a Neuropsychiatrist practicing in SAN FRANCISCO, CA. Dr. Dearmond studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats mental disorders attributable to diseases of the nervous system. Neuropsychiatrists are trained to treat disorders occurring in patients due to irritability, attention deficit disorder, epilepsy, and many other conditions.
Education and Training
Notre Dame University, Bs,University of Michigan Medical School, Md MD
Dr. Stephen J. Dearmond MD's Practice location
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94143Get Direction
Dr. Stephen J. Dearmond MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Celexa and Is It Safe During Pregnancy?
Anxiety and depression are medical conditions associated with the brain. While the complexities of these conditions are highly intense, in simple language, they are referred to as chemical imbalances in the brain. The most common medications used when it comes to the treatment of depression and...
- Constipation Hacks: How to Get Rid of Constipation ASAP
Our digestive system is responsible for breaking down the food we eat. This way, the body is able to absorb all nutrients from food, including water. However, not everything is able to be absorbed or broken down by the digestive system. As a result, these leftovers are excreted as solid waste...
- What Is the Trazodone Drug Prescribed For?
Depression is a medical condition affecting the mental health of an individual. Depression can cause various other secondary illnesses along with it. To treat depression, it is extremely important to timely diagnose the condition and treat it with the help of a medical expert who can guide you with...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- Tips On Living With Epilepsy
Get to Know Your EpilepsyEpilepsy can affect people at any point in their life. There’s no specific race or gender that have a higher incidence rate of epilepsy. Until now, there was no single cause of epilepsy. The causes of epilepsy range from head injuries to birth defects to tumors and...
- Dr. David Abram Solomon MD, PHD505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Joanna J. Phillips MD/PHD505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Michelle Eldon madden Felicella M.D.505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Arie Perry MD505 PARNASSUS AVE SAN FRANCISCO CA 94143
- Dr. Andrew W. Bollen MD513 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Tarik Tihan MD513 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143