Dr. Jing Bu practices Neuropathology in NORWOOD, MA. Dr. Bu studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Jing Bu's Practice location
NORWOOD, MA 02062Get Direction
Jing Bu's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bu
- Clay Walker's Battle with Multiple Sclerosis
At the age of 26, it’s easy to feel eager to take on the world. At that stage in life, opportunities are waiting around every corner. Add the early success of a promising career as a musician, and the future certainly looks even brighter. Perhaps it’s this brightness than can make an unfortunate...
- New Research Disproves Link Between Alzheimer's and Heartburn Drugs
Previous studies have found an association between common heartburn medications and an increased risk of AD. However, more recent studies have reached other conclusions.A group of researchers from Germany found that proton pump inhibitors (PPIs), including commonly used medications such as Nexium,...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- The Symptoms of MS That are Difficult to Describe
If you are suffering from MS, then there may be symptoms that you experience on a day-to-day basis, or perhaps just occasionally. However, with a few of these symptoms, it is not so easy to put a name to them or even try to describe them to others. This can be difficult due to your cognitive...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- Seth Rogen Challenges Millennials to Take Action Against Alzheimer's
Alzheimer's disease drags its victims into a nightmare of confusion, frustration, and often depression with no known long-term remedy. Still, it is a disease few young people talk or even think about. Seth Rogan, known for his roles in This is the End, Sausage Party, Neighbors and Pineapple Express,...
- Dr. Jose R Foradada III MD4710 N Habana Ave Tampa FL 33614
- Dr. Raj Mohan Eliazer MD2908 W Waters Ave Tampa FL 33614
- Shrinath Sheshgiri Kamat MD PA2908 W Waters Ave Tampa FL 33614
- Bharatkumar Dahyabhai Patel MD3615 West Hamilton Avenue Tampa Florida 33614
- Dr. Bharatkumar Dahyabhai Patel M.D.4781 Whispering Wind Ave Tampa FL 33614
- Dr. Arthur J Pedregal M.D.4710 N Habana Ave Tampa FL 33614