Dr. Beth Chan is an audiologist practicing in Carmel, IN. Dr. Chan evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Chan takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Beth Marie Chan AU.D.'s Practice location
Carmel, IN 46032Get Direction
Beth Marie Chan AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of Your Acne
Acne is often treated as a common beauty problem, but the fact is that it is far beyond a superficial skin problem.Although it is a very common skin problem and is not dangerous, it can sometimes end up leaving unsightly scars that can take a toll on confidence and self esteem. Acne is one of the...
- Treatments For Prostate Cancer
Treatment for Prostate CancerSince prostate cancer is a very dangerous infection, there is need to consider a number of factors before treating the condition. Prostate cancer is an infection that does not cause any immediate effects to the patient. However, when the infection develops, it may spread...
- Genes Shown to Influence Disease Course in MS
Genes are the basic units of information that can be found in nearly every cell in the body. They are made from a chemical called deoxyribonucleic acid, which is widely known as DNA. In a way, genes act as blueprints required for building the bodies and helping them to function. More specifically,...
- The Right Age to Consider a Colonoscopy
You might be considering having a colonoscopy. A colonoscopy is a diagnostic procedure used to see the inside of your rectum and colon. Doctors recommend a regular colonoscopy to screen individuals for colorectal cancer.Recent 2008 guidelines state that men and women over fifty years old should have...
- Bullying in Nursing: How Serious Is It?
In a variety of professions, employees must work under immense stress and sometimes high stake situations. These workers must balance all of this emotional and physical strain, while maintaining a positive attitude amongst the customers. In addition to this, employees must balance the sometime...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Elizabeth S Tysklind MA CCCA12188a N Meridian St Carmel IN 46032
- Hilary Ann Eppert MA, CCC-A12188a N Meridian St Carmel IN 46032
- Rebecca Miles Risser MMMACCC-SLP12065 OLD MERIDIAN STREET CARMEL IN 46032
- Lesa N Blackhurst M.S., CCC, SLP11725 N Illinois St Carmel IN 46032
- Laurie Ann Miranda AUD12065 Old Meridian St Carmel IN 46032
- Jennifer Sue Lane M.A., CCC-A12065 OLD MERIDIAN STREET CARMEL IN 46032