Dr. Craig David Mueller MD
Pediatrician1000 W UNIVERSITY DR STE 207 ROCHESTER HILLS MI, 48307
Dr. Craig Mueller is a pediatrician practicing in ROCHESTER HILLS, MI. Dr. Mueller is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mueller diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mueller can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
- Wayne State U-Chldrns Hosp Mi
Dr. Craig David Mueller MD's Practice location
ROCHESTER HILLS, MI 48307Get Direction
Rochester, MI 48306Get Direction
Dr. Craig David Mueller MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mueller
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids, are able to imagine...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is Intellectual Disability?Intellectual disability is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities are able to learn new skills but at a slower pace. The degrees of intellectual disability may vary from mild to...
- Dr. Vinay N. Reddy M.D.1000 Oakland Drive Kalamazoo Michigan 4908
- Dr. Jay Eastman M.D.2055 East 14 Mile Road Birmingham Michigan 48009
- Dr. Brenda J. Kitchen MD1500 East Medical Center Drive Ann Arbor Michigan 48109
- Dr. Nagwa Khadr M.D. Guthrie Sayre Pennsylvania 18840
- Dr. Jerald A. Purifoy MD15777 Northline Road Southgate Michigan 48195
- Dr. Elzbieta Anna Rozmiej M.D.4986 N Adams Rd Rochester MI 48306