Dr. Trevor Gulbrandsen is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in IOWA CITY, IA. Dr. Gulbrandsen specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Gulbrandsen tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Trevor Robert Gulbrandsen MD's Practice location
IOWA CITY, IA 52242Get Direction
Dr. Trevor Robert Gulbrandsen MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Muscle Relaxants for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is known as a muscle-related pain syndrome or myofascial pain syndrome. It can be due to a general type of pain such as muscle pain or back pain, and certain tender areas in the body. Individuals suffering from fibromyalgia would have various tender spots in the...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What to Expect After Knee Replacement Surgery
The major thing you would expect after a knee replacement is proper recovery and the successful outcome of the procedure. Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is aimed at correcting a damaged knee joint. The recovery period after this operation varies depending on the type of surgery carried...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Therapies Help to Treat Arthritis
Arthritis is a term used to describe about two hundred different types of ailments that affect the joints and its cartilage and surrounding connective tissue. These diseases are progressive degenerative diseases and can be very painful. Because arthritis has such a vast range of causes and symptoms,...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- Dr. Joseph Douglas Smucker MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Cory G Christiansen M.D.2751 Northgate Drive Iowa City IA 52245
- Mr. Timothy Patrick Fowler MD1111 Delafield St Waukesha WI 53188
- Dr. Ryan K Takenaga M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Joshua Tennant M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Todd O Mckinley MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242