Dr. Zahra Nouri is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in OKLAHOMA CITY, OK. Dr. Nouri specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Zahra Nouri MD's Practice location
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73104Get Direction
Zahra Nouri MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- Teen Celiac Disease Patient Starts a Kosher Gluten-Free Food Bank
Celiac disease is a type of autoimmune disease that interferes with the absorption of nutrients while also damaging the small intestines. People with this disease cannot tolerate gluten, which is a nutrient not only found in a lot of the food found in the supermarket, but also commonly used in...
- How Long Does the Stomach Flu Last?
What is a stomach flu?Gastroenteritis, also known as the "stomach flu" or "gastric flu", is the inflammation of the lining of the stomach and intestines. It is usually caused by a virus attacking the gastrointestinal system, although it can also be brought about by bacterial or parasitic...
- Gastroenteritis: What Is Oral Rehydration Therapy?
Most dehydration cases don’t warrant medical attention. Most of them can be treated through drinking plenty of fluids like water, baby breast milk, and baby formula juices. However, if the condition (gastroenteritis) becomes worse or doesn’t improve, you can turn to Oral Rehydration Therapy...
- How Long Can Gastroenteritis Last?
How long can gastroenteritis last?Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and sometimes back pain. It is caused by germs and bacteria from poorly cooked food and contaminated water. You can also get it from food poisoning. The condition does not warrant...
- Caring for a Child with Celiac Disease
Have you ever wondered why your child has difficulty in gaining weight, or maybe he or she is not gaining weight at all? Does your child experience abdominal pain, bloating, or even diarrhea when they eat foods with wheat, barley, rye, and the like? Is your child always weak and sickly? If he or she...
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Sferra MD1200 N Phillips Ave Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Michael Morris MD3300 Nw Expressway St Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Dr. Camilla Fraga-lovejoy MD1200 Everett Dr Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Marilyn Gregory Porter M.D.3434 Nw 56th St Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Dr. Marilyn Irene Steele MD1200 N Phillips Ave Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Candaca M Marshall MD1200 N Phillips Ave Oklahoma City OK 73104