Dr. Sairah Bashir practices Neuropathology in WINCHESTER, VA. Dr. Bashir studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Ross University School of Medicine 2007
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Spinal Stenosis
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Sairah Bashir MD's Practice location
WINCHESTER, VA 22601Get Direction
Winchester, VA 22601Get Direction
Anderson, SC 29621Get Direction
Dr. Sairah Bashir MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bashir
- What Are the Treatment Options for Colon Cancer?
What is staging?Staging explains the extent of your cancer, meaning how big the cancer is, and how much the cancer has spread. Knowing the stage of your cancer helps the doctor to understand how serious your cancer is, your chance of survival, and it helps the doctor to decide the best treatment...
- Laparoscopy for Endometriosis
What is laparoscopy?Laparoscopy is a common procedure used for diagnosing and removing mild to moderate endometriosis. The surgeon puts a small viewing instrument known as laparoscope through a small abdominal cut. If more access is needed, the surgeon makes a small cut or two on the abdomen to...
- What are Post-Partum Night Sweats?
Night sweats are a common symptom experienced by many of those mothers who have just given birth. This article will give you information about post-partum night sweats, what causes it, how to deal with it, and when to see a doctor.What happens in your body during the post-partum period? Your body...
- Why Are Nursing Schools Rejecting Qualified Applicants?
There is a nursing shortage in the U.S., but schools are rejecting hundreds of competent applicants. Why is this happening? Well, there are definitely a few reasons. Class size and the need to hire more teachers to manage nursing programs, and clinical programs need to be expanded. ...
- Breast Cancer Survivor Gives Back
Roberta Lombardi from Madison, Wisconsin is a beloved wife and mother, as well as a successful businesswoman. But she is also a cancer survivor. ...
- This Is What Alzheimer's Does to the Body
Thanks to technology and science, it is now possible to clearly see the damage that certain diseases and conditions can do to the human body. Because of the constant research on Alzheimer's disease, experts have been able to establish the neurodegenerative disease's true impact on the brain, from a...
- Dr. Andre Fredieu MD1245 S Utica Av Tulsa Oklahoma 74104
- Dr. Kumar R Patel M.D.125 Medical Cir Winchester VA 22601
- Dr. Patrick M Capone MD125 Medical Cir Winchester VA 22601
- Dr. Glenn Kellis Mcclaugherty M.D.Blue Ridge Counseling Center, Plc Winchester VA 22601
- Dr. Dan-victor Giurgiutiu M.D.75 Francis St Boston MA 02115
- Dr. John C Henry M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642